Friday, June 6, 2014

Preface


I am a 22 yr old dude who likes other dudes.

I used to live in Australia but moved here a few days ago. I cannot say exactly where 'here' is, but I will say this: it is one of the major cities of the former Yugoslavia. (i.e. it's in Europe for you bros who are geographically ignorant.)

I moved because I needed a massive change in my life. I was very bored back in Australia, the kangaroos were getting on my fucking nerves, and I wanted to taste what life in Europe could be like, so I came back to the city of my birth. I always considered my home back in Australia as a sort of nest; I grew up there and all, and it was then time to leave that nest; to fly away into the big, bad, wide world. So I did, and now here I am.

I have only been here for a few days so far, so I am still familiarizing myself with everything; with the city and the people, sights and sounds, and the unbelievable attractiveness of all the dudes. I've been here before, multiple times, but for the first time it feels as if I have taken a step directly from where I last stopped when I was here back in 2012.

As I said, I like dudes. And I am living in a place that can be considered anti-dudes-who-like-dudes.

So that is what my blog is going to centre around. Me liking dudes, in a new city which is also anti-gay, and building a new life.

I'm considering this blog a sort of journal, and it will keep track of my thoughts, doings and experiences as they relate to the whole liking dudes thing in my now new home.


Stick around y'all.



End of Preface.

No comments:

Post a Comment